The American Range Legacy® Series Wall Oven has helped revolutionize the residential culinary luxury experience. Designed with the user in mind, this oven excels in all areas of the cuisine and culinary experience. It s simple, sophisticated design will look great in any kitchen and is available in hundreds of colors to ensure that it can be the accent or focal point of any well designed kitchen. It s simple control interface makes it fast and easy to operate and set to any mode you like and ensures that you maintain exact control for exactly what you need. Say, Hello to the American Range Legacy Series Wall Oven!
LEGACY SINGLE GAS WALL OVEN FEATURES
- Precision controls over a dynamic range of temperatures from 200 F to 500 F (93 C to 260 C)
- Innovection technology increases airflow around the oven helping promote more even baking patterns
- Independently controlled heat and fan modes
- Convection Roast perfect for proteins
- Standard Roast mode
- Inconel® Banquet broiler provides rapid searing at 1,600 F (871 C) using 18,000 BTUs.
- Oven Indicator lights indicate when oven is in operation.
- Simplified control panel to ensure ease of use and quick access to oven features, modes, and operations.
*Manufacturer expressly reserves the right to make changes to the product, product selections and their specifications without notice.
*The single unit does not have a dehydrate feature on the control knob.
- Innovection™ Convection Technology - utilizing dual convection motors which provide superior baking performance
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake
- Dependent dual oven doors. The dual dependent doors open 130° with the the pull of one door
- Oven Cavity measures 4.7 cu. ft.
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burner
- 15,500 BTU Inconel® banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior with stainless steel gaskets for a durable secure seal
- Two oven lights
- 3 oven racks with 6 rack positions
- Easy to use analog controls
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.