Cuisinart ® 's Chef's Toaster Convection Oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches, and bagels. With 1800 watts, the Oven quickly heats up and the Exact Heat™ sensor produces precise temperatures and perfect results every time. The roomy easy-clean nonstick interior can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9" x 13" baking pan, or an entire chicken for your family dinner! Even toast is elevated in this Oven, with our Always Even™ toast control, so everybody gets a slice with the shade they want.
- 1800 watts of power
- Spacious 0.95-cubic-foot capacity oven fits 13" pizza, 9" x 13" baking pan and 9 slices of bread
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative Dual Cook, Sandwich and Speed Convection
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display
- Includes 13" pizza stone, 2 cooking racks, 9" x 13" enamel baking pan and broiling pan
- Interior light
- Clock and 2-hour timer
- Front pull-out crumb tray
- Door sensor to activate oven
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Exact HeatTM sensor maintains precise oven temperature
- Always EvenTM toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice
- Easy-clean nonstick interior
- Convenient auto-slideout rack
- Recipe book
- Limited 3-year warranty
- BPA free*
||20.87" x 16.93" x 11.42"
|UC Cubic Feet
||22.44" x 18.5" x 13.07"
|MC Cubic Feet
||23.03" x 19.02" x 13.78"
Energy Star Rated:
Chef's Convection Toaster Oven Demo (TOB-260)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.